E100 Data-Aware Clause
We care about your privacy.
This E100 data-aware clause is prepared in compliance with Article 14 (1) (2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as GDPR) in respect to indirect data collection, i.e. with reference to representatives of the parties with whom we conclude contracts, including their proxies and persons authorized to cooperate with us for performance of contractual obligations and related actions.
1. If a member of E100 group enters into or performs a contract with a company that has provided us with your data and that you represent by acting as an attorney, representative, agent or cooperating with us in the performance of contractual obligations, the E100 group member shall be deemed to be the controller of your data. If E100 International Trade sp. z o.o. enters into contracts with a company that you represent by acting as an attorney, representative, agent or a contact person appointed to cooperate with us, we inform you that the controller of your personal data is:
- E100 International Trade Sp. z o. o., with legal address in Warsaw 02-757, at 78 Pory Street, Room 7, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Judicial Register maintained by the District Court of Warsaw, XIII Commercial Department under No. KRS 0000636760, NIP 5213745637, REGON 365202749, hereinafter referred to as E100 IT. Please note that the provision of personal data is optional, but necessary in the context of a contract or the intention to enter into or proper execution of its provisions and settlements. Notwithstanding the above, in some justifiable cases, personal data may be collected or processed for contractual purposes from publicly available registries.
2. In addition to activities relating to the conclusion or performance of contracts between a E100 group member from the EEA (European Economic Area), and the company that you represent in the context of a contract or the intention to enter into it or execution of the contractual obligations (your data is processed pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) GDPR or, if you are a party to a contract concluded with us, pursuant to Art. 6(1)(b) GDPR), your data may also be processed by us to implement other operating activities related to legitimate interests, including for lodging claims, and day-to-day operations (Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR) or for archiving, to the extent necessary to meet the obligations imposed on us by law, in particular tax and accounting regulations and during the retention period prescribed by law (based on Article 6(1)(c) GDPR), and required to exercise our legal rights to prove specific facts, including the performance of our obligations.
3. Your personal data may be transferred to other E100 group members, to the extent necessary for the performance of the contract, or to exercise other legal rights.
Your personal data provided or transferred to us by an organization that you represent or on whose behalf you act to perform contractual obligations may be transferred to third countries by E100 Group members from the EEA, under the terms and conditions described in paragraph 4 above. Save for the aforementioned cases where personal data may be transferred to third countries or international organizations in accordance with applicable law, including the provisions of the GDPR, your data will not be transferred to organizations located outside the European Economic Area, i.e. to third countries or international organizations, unless there is a legal basis for such transfer.
The period during which we process the data does not exceed the period necessary for the purposes for which this data is processed, so some of the data processed by us can be deleted immediately, other can be stored for a longer period necessary to fulfill the obligations imposed on us by law, in particular, tax and accounting legislation.
With due regard to the protection of your personal data, to the extent limited by provisions of law, including GDPR, you are entitled to:
- receive information about the scope of your personal data processing;
- have access to the content of your personal data;
- request correction of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete data;
- request the deletion of data or restriction of their processing in cases provided for by law;
- get a copy of your data, including for the purpose of sending it to another controller;
- object at any time to the processing of your personal data for reasons related to your specific situation, to the processing of your personal data under Article 6.1 (e) or (f) GDRP, including profiling;
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, if you believe that the processing of personal data infringes the law.
This clause is adapted to the requirements of the GDPR and may be subject to further changes in the event of changes in the applicable legislation. We inform you about any significant changes to the rules for processing personal data on the website e100.eu