FOR MOBILE APPLICATION E100 Mobile
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
a. INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
It is not required to provide your personal information when you sign up to use the App. However, we may collect your personal information such as your username, name, email address and vehicle registration number when you create an account. As you use the App, you may choose to provide information such as You will be able to modify and update your information in the App.
We collect detailed location information through GPS, WiFi or wireless network in order to obtain your location for the purposes of providing our Service. We will share your current location with Client’s Account placed on our website. If you turn off location sharing, we will not share your location with Client’s Account; however, we will continue to collect your location information in order to provide the Service.
All information that you provide to us through the App is automatically uploaded to our servers and is stored there in duplicate to the information stored on your device. If you remove data from your account, you will no longer see it in the App, but some backups of the data may remain in our archive servers.
b. INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY
When you access or use the App, we may automatically collect the following information:
- Device Information: We collect information about the mobile device you use to access the App, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information;
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information about your use of the App, engagement tracking with particular features, etc. To collect this information, we may send cookies to your mobile device by this App. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory;
- Geolocation. We collect your unique user identifier and your location through GPS, WiFi, or wireless network triangulation in order to obtain your location for the purposes of providing our Service.
2. HOW WE USE INFORMATION
We use information collected from or provided by you for the following purposes:
- to provide you with the Services. For example, we use your location and route information to provide сalculation of available liters of fuel and fuel prices, or to display location of fuel card user at Client’s Account in our website in security purposes;
- to operate the Services and to improve and customize the Service;
- to provide you with support and handle requests and complaints;
- to send you updates, notices, announcements, and additional information related to the Services;
- to display or send to you marketing and advertising material when you are using the App,
- to improve the experience of other users. For example, we may use your location information as well as your submissions to operate, maintain, and provide to you and other users the features and functionality of the Service;
- to share your submissions with other users of the Services and to facilitate communication between you and other users;
- to contact you when we believe it to be necessary;
- to prevent fraud, misappropriation, infringements, identity theft and other illegal activities and misuse of the Services;
- to handle breakdowns and malfunctions;
- to take any action in any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind between you and the Service, or between you and other users or third parties with respect to, or in relation with the Service;
- to analyze, operate, maintain and improve the App and the Service;
- to customize content you see when you use the App and the Client’s Account;
- to provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and reminders;
- to verify your identity;
- to send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- to respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- to monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our App;
- to link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service;
- for any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect personal information.
3. SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
Personal Information: We may share your personal information with third parties outside the Company and its controlled subsidiaries and affiliates in some circumstances, including:
- share your personal information, including name, email, location and driving event data, with Client’s Account on our website;
- We may share your personal information with our third-party business partners, vendors and consultants who perform services on our behalf or who help us provide our Services, such as accounting, managerial, technical, marketing or analytic services;
- Any information or content that you voluntarily post to the App will automatically be available to the public. We may publicly post your reviews and comments online on our website or App.
We may at any time buy or sell/divest the company, or any combination of its products, services, assets and/or businesses. Personal information such as customer names and email addresses, and other user information related to the Service will likely be one of the items transferred in these types of transactions. We may also share, transfer or assign such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, acquisitions, bankruptcies, dissolutions or similar transactions or proceedings.
Please note that we may retain certain personal information after your account has been terminated. We reserve the right to use your information in any aggregated data collection after you have terminated your account, however we will ensure that the use of such information will not identify you personally.
4. YOUR CHOICES ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION
You may, of course, decline to submit any personal information through the Service, in which case we may not be able to provide all of our Services to you.
Modifying Your Account Information and Settings:
Third Party Tracking:
You can opt-out of having your location data shared with Client’s Account at our website by adjusting your settings on your mobile device to prohibit App from collecting your location data, or you may be able to turn location services off at your account at the App. Please note that App may not be able to provide all of our Services to you if you disable access to location data through your device/App settings.
Delete Your Account and Personal Information:
Company cares about the security of your information and uses commercially reasonable physical, administrative, and technological safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of all information we collect and that we share with our service providers and clients. However, no security system is impenetrable and we cannot guarantee the security of our systems 100%. In the event that any information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, we will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps.
6. CHILDRENS’ PRIVACY
The App is not intended for children and we do not intentionally collect information about children.
7. THIRD PARTY LINKS
The Company is based in Latvia and the information we collect is governed by Latvian law. Please be advised that Latvian law and laws of other countries may not offer the same protections as the law of your jurisdiction.
9. CONTACT US